We have a working knowledge of the various Acts that govern the Not for Profit sector and can assist clients in the following areas:
- Compliance annual audit
- Advise on budgeting and cash flow management
- Assistance with the management of GST and FBT
- Accounting software and bookkeeping support
- Initial applications to the ACNC for taxation exemptions
- Application to the ATO to be Deductible Gift recipient
Am I getting the best price for the sale of my business? Is the asking price too much? An independent valuation provides you with answers to the questions you often need to ask about the value of a business or property.
We are trained and experienced in business valuations and can provide you with simple guidelines and formulae to determine the value of your business or property. We can also appear in court or for arbitration as expert witnesses in relation to business valuations.
Choose Muntz Partners for a professional, accurate valuation service!
Forensic accounting is the use of accounting techniques to assess the financial implications of legal disputes. In a dispute over money it is imperative to obtain accurate, timely advice.
At Muntz Partners we offer assistance in legal disputes to swiftly make those headaches over money disappear. Often with our intervention the dispute can be settled without a court case. However, in the event that a court case is required, we can provide the information and documentation required for your case, and act as an expert witness in court.
All our specialists possess a sound understanding of legal concepts and procedures and have years of relevant experience. They are ready and able to guide you through the treacherous territory of the legal industry!
Corporate finance is the area of finance dealing with the sources of funding available to a business. The actions clients take to increase the value of the business and the tools used to allocate financial resources. Some of the areas we can assist clients are:
- Capital budgeting decisions
- Project feasibility analysis
- Assistance with drafting tenders
- Calculating working capital requirements
- Determining the level of sustainable growth
- Determining future funding requirements
- Preparation of funding proposals
Financial modelling is the construction of models that illustrate the effect specific variables can have on business performance. Modelling can be used in the following situations:
- Discounted cash flow calculations to determine a rate of return on a capital outlay
- What if analysis
- Setting business performance benchmarks
- Working out the weighted average cost of available capital
- Determining the financial viability of projects