The business environment of today is dynamic and you need to be able to look forward to determine that you are adequately prepared to achieve your current and future business and personal goals.
Have you ever wondered how your business performs compared to your competitors? What is their average bottom line? Are you spending enough on advertising? Are you paying too much rent? Are your staff costs too high? Surviving in today’s business climate requires you to spend more time working on your business than in it. We can provide you with accurate, timely, informative benchmarking reports that enable you to:
- See how your business compares to your competitors
- Understand more about how the rest of your industry works
- Analyse the key performance indicators in your industry
Equipped with this information, we’ll work with you to develop action strategies that improve your bottom line.
A good budget is a necessity in a good business plan. It is one of the best business tools you can have, enabling you to set financial targets and measure your performance.
In addition to goal-setting value, budgets will often improve your chances of acquiring funding. Financiers often require budgets as a prerequisite for funding approval.
The techniques we utilise to form financial projections enable you to consider future scenarios and provide you with goals to strive for in your business. There are many types of budgets. We can help you design the right budget for your requirements.
Let us show you how a budget can provide feedback that helps you prepare for the future of your business!
Our aim is to ensure your business achieves the potential it is capable of. We have the know-how and experience to offer advice that helps you run your business more effectively.
We are practiced in acting as a sounding board for management, bringing years of experience in business growth to the relationship. We can identify key performance indicators in your business, through which you will see positive changes occurring with the help of our professional consultants.
We check that your business is as competitive, focused, and profitable as it can be, then offer flexible strategies, designed to address the issues affecting your business.
Let us give your business a health check! Take the practical advice we can provide to ensure the ongoing success of your venture.
The pressures of daily business can often mean strategic planning takes a back seat, but to have a successful business it is vital to plan ahead. We’ll help you develop a strategic plan that examines where you want your business to be in the next 3-5 years and exactly how you and your team can achieve these aims and objectives.
Your strategic plan will:
- Define the characteristics of your company in three to five years
- Identify your competitors
- Define your objectives and financial goals
- Include an effective implementation strategy to achieve your goals
To ensure the long-term success of your business, it is critical to establish a well-designed succession plan. Coordinating the transition of your business to your successors can be an arduous process. However, with our years of experience we can address the complex issues of business continuation, removing the stress from your shoulders.
Contact us for more information on forming a plan that facilitates a hassle-free continuation of your business!
Selling a business can be a difficult, disheartening time and the tasks involved can seem particularly arduous. At Muntz Partners we take the unwanted burden from you.
The services we provide for preparing to sell a business include:
- Obtaining comparative results
- Establishing a realistic sale price
- Taking the business to the market
- Negotiating with potential purchasers
- Drafting a contract
Our friendly, professional team will help you obtain a maximum return for your business.
There are several scenarios where you might wish to attain a business enterprise. Whatever the situation, Muntz Partners can remove the stress from the process and maximise the opportunity for you.
Whether you are considering buying a business or merging with another business, we have the experience and expertise you require. Are you getting a good deal? Is the business right for you? Can you afford it? Have all avenues for future growth been investigated? We ask the right questions, and find the required answers.
The services we provide cover every stage of the process – From identifying potential acquisitions and negotiating the commercial elements of the transaction to forecasting the future of the business. Our services include:
- A review of your goals and objectives
- Due diligence services
- Preparation of financial forecasts
- Advice on the potential pitfalls and rewards involved in a merger
- Assistance with purchase negotiations
- Advice on financing
- Assistance with preparing a business plan
Drawing on the skills of professionals reduces your chances of purchasing an unsuitable business. Let Muntz Partners show you how our experience can save you stress and provide you with the great opportunity a business acquisition or merger can be!
It’s important to regularly review the financial status of your business to make sure you are on the right track and to help with future decisions. We have a quick and easy program that will assist you with the following:
- Knowing your break even point. How much you need to sell to cover your costs.
- Determine your operational cashflow. How much cash is coming in and how much cash is going out.
- Working capital. How much cash do you need as a buffer.
- Managing debt. Are your customers on average paying you when they should and are you able to pay your accounts when due?
- Is there anything big coming up? Have you a plan in place to deal with the event.
- Is my profit adequate to sustain my business going forward?