Setting up an SMSF doesn’t have to be complicated. If you are ready to establish an SMSF, we can attend to all aspects of the setup and ongoing tax compliance process for you.
As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals, citizens are repeatedly required to deal with superannuation funds. Self-managed superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It enables you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
Superannuation law is a delicate area and personalised planning is required for each individual. The team at Muntz Partners are superannuation experts who can assist in establishing a superannuation fund that will effectively enable you to reach your financial retirement goals.
Services we offer include:
- Establishing self-managed superannuation funds
- Completing information for the Insurance and Superannuation Commissions
- Superannuation audits
- Advice on compliance matters
- Advice on taxation benefits
- Advice on employer obligations
Muntz & Partners Pty Ltd holds an Australian Financial Service Licence (485870) to give independent advice on Self-Managed Superannuation. Therefore as well as handling the administration / compliance of your fund we can assist in the following:
- The establishment and wind-up of SMSF
- Administration requirements including taxation
- Asset Class Investment strategy (based on an assessment of your risk profile)
- Accessing your super (withdrawals, commutations and death benefit payments)
- Contribution strategies (amounts, types, withdrawal and recontributing)
- Pensions (commencing and ceasing)
- Lump sum payments
- Transfer of business real property into superannuation
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements