The services you need to ensure that you have the information that will enable you to make the correct business decisions and monitor your business performance.
There is far more to financial reporting than simply reporting a Profit or Loss or a Balance Sheet showing you the net assets of a business. We work with clients to ensure that the accounts are constructed correctly so that the reports are meaningful. Every type of business has a uniqueness that may not fit the standard mould.
We assist clients to identify what information they may require and customise reports that deliver the information that they require to enable the effective management of the business.
At Muntz Partners we offer a full range of taxation services. Our taxation consulting division is nationally recognised and we offer advice based on proven knowledge and experience. Our proactive approach ensures we deliver consistent service and build solid relationships that stand the test of time.
Taxation can be a major cost to your business. We will work with you to minimise your tax and help you achieve your key objectives. We provide a complete service of assistance and advice in each of these areas:
- Preparing activity statements and advice on tax payments
- GST/FBT obligations
- Advice on, and implementation of, tax effective trust structures for asset protection and tax minimisation
- Managing any ATO audits or disputes
If you have a good idea for a new business venture but don’t have expertise in the legal or financial aspects of creating a new business, we can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – Sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Register for an Australian Business Number with the ATO
- Complete registration procedures with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Let us help you turn your business idea into a reality!
There are many factors that need to be addressed when selecting a business structure. We actively work with clients to ensure that the following issues are addressed when determining if the current business or new business structure is best suited to the client’s circumstances:
- Management of business risk
- Tax minimisation
- Ability to expand with new equity partners
- Secession and the ability to roll business sale proceeds into a new business
- Structure complexity and the need to educate clients to understand how the legal entity works.
There is a variety of accounting software and applications available to business that can get a little confusing when trying to select which software best suits your business. We prepare a system and requirement review before recommending a software provider to a client.
Much of the software is now cloud based such as Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks and Cashflow Manger. Each program has a point of differentiation which may or may not suit your business. Because we deal with most commercial software, we are positioned to ensure that you make the right choice and can setup the software so that it is ready to go.
Bookkeeping is an essential function within your business. You need financial information that is up to date and accurate so that you have the correct tools to assist you with the effective management of your business. Many business owners struggle in this area and we encourage owners to concentrate on what they do best rather than getting bogged down in the back office.
Accounting software has some great functions such as bank feeds to down load bank transactions, transaction memorisation and add on applications that minimise the data entry process.
Let us assist you with our in-house bookkeeping service so that you can get on with running your business. The service can be surprisingly cost effective once the accounting system is set up correctly. As part of the service we customise a set of monthly reports to ensure that our clients have timely information to assist with the monitoring of the business performance.
Company legislation requires businesses to perform several administration tasks that take up a lot of valuable company time. The last thing you need as a business owner is to be stressed out trying to ensure you comply with the Corporations Law. The possible threat of penalties for failing to keep up with the changing rules is too great a risk to take.
At Muntz Partners we can relieve this burden for you. Our services include:
- General advice on company law
- Company formations
- Filing annual returns on your behalf
- Preparing all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintaining statutory books
- Assistance with changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Bonus issues
- Share transfers
- Registered office facility
Please contact us for further information on how we can help you get back to running your business.